The Christmas season is in full swing as family and friends scurry about gearing up for Santa Claus. As shopping continues over the holiday season we at Trophy Properties and Auction want to remind you that seasonal shopping isn’t just for sweaters and toys…
1. With winter setting in and after Christmas people have more time to search for listings, research properties and plan for the upcoming year. This is true for homebuyers, recreation buyers and producers (farmers and ranchers),
2. At Trophy Properties and Auction we are working hard on Spring Marketing Campaigns, activity really picks up in March and now is the time that good marketing plans are being put in place so we are locked and loaded to take advantage of one of the hottest time of the year for property sales,
3. I see so many properties that when a seller sells, she (he) should have done it three or four years earlier;
- a. Some properties are getting away from the seller in terms of up keep and this suppresses value ,
- b. A husband and wife been putting off moving their residence or a country get away for years – they bite the bullet and after the fact you hear “We should of done this years ago.”
- c. The underlying reasons for selling a property usually increases over time.
4. “I want to wait and see if prices go higher”, this for the most part is a myth. Real estate does not have near the volatility as the stock market. Sure Real Estate prices move up and they move down, but normally you do not see drastic swings . . . the real estate market is not impacted on the short term by emotion like many other investment classes. If there are dramatic changes then something really big has happened to cause even more volatility in other asset classes.
5. Most people just do not like change, for some it is scary, intimidating or seems lot a lot of work. In reality once you start the process it is easy.
Bonus Reason #6, here at Trophy Properties and Auction our staff has experience and depth in every aspect of trophy properties of all types . . . Recreational, Homes, Commercial, Income and many Specialty Groups. Not only do we make it easy, we make it fun. And Nothing gives us more enjoyment than helping both Sellers and Buyers help achieve good things.